Contact an FEI location near you:
Kansas City, KS: 866-580-5499
Minneapolis, MN: 866-580-5512
Philadelphia, PA: 866-648-8607
Atlanta, GA: 866-620-6762
Houston, TX: 866-323-4006
Los Angeles, CA: 866-278-2382
The Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. Use the Fluke 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time. The Fluke 975 measures:
Use the Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool to:
- Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
- Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
- Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
- Monitor air flow and velocity.
- Test for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Perform duct traversals.
- Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs.