Deciding to Rent vs. Buy
FEI rents equipment and offers new equipment for sale. No matter your decision, FEI is prepared to meet your needs. But why do many companies decide to rent our equipment?
- The initial capital outlay is much less and you get the equipment you need without increasing fixed expenses associated with owning equipment.
- You gain access to invaluable expertise when making the decision on the equipment and accessories you need, the technical support you require, and determining solutions to problems you may have.
- You can be sure the equipment is in good working order with all of the supplies you need. When you own equipment that may not be used frequently, you are taking the risk it won’t work when you need it.
- Budgeting for specific projects is easier.
- You can test drive equipment to find what best fits your needs.